- Our gourmet Kerala Whole Green Cardamom smells and tastes fresher than store-bought alternatives as we work in small batches, ensuring that our Green Cardamom is stored correctly and is quickly shipped to you in the specialized airtight and light-proof packaging.
- Spicebay Green Cardamom is naturally grown, handpicked, sorted, graded ,carefully cleaned and hygienically packed and undergo stringent and rigorous laboratory tests to meet FSSAI food safety norms and shipped to your door step.
- The current batch is from Kerala, and comes from our own small family farm in the Western Ghats. These Green Cardamom pods are of medium size and pack a strong flavour punch; they lend a mild fruity aroma when hand pounded or milled.
- As farmers, we are conscious of the harm that excessive chemical fertilisers and pesticides can do to nature and to us. We ensure that the Green Cardamom we sell or harvest has VERY LOW PESTICIDE RESIDUE, as cardamom cultivation traditionally uses dangerously high amounts of pesticide.
- We recommend that you store Spicebay Whole Green Cardamom in the original packaging or transfer it to a light- and air-proof container. Please store our products in a dry and cool place.